The website www.globelegislators.org is published by GLOBE International AISBL. All rights are reserved. Terms and conditions apply.
Correspondence address:GLOBE International AISBL 235/2 Av. des Volontaires, B-1150 Brussels, Belgium Email: email@example.com
Viewing PDF documents:
The website www.globelegislators.org contains and permits the end user to download for free policy documents, laws, studies and reports. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. If you do not have this software on your device you can download it for free from Adobe at www.adobe.com.
When linking to this site, please do so within a new browser window, never within the frame of another site.
Use of www.globelegislators.org is provided by GLOBE International AISBL., subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2) GLOBE International AISBL reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) You agree to use www.globelegislators.org and/or the application for iOS/Android only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
In addition you must:
3.1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction for commercial gain.
3.2) notify GLOBE International AISBL of any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
3.3) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of GLOBE International AISBL.
4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to GLOBE International AISBL and/or national and regional organisations and offices which are affiliated to GLOBE International AISBL are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will GLOBE International AISBL be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5) GLOBE International AISBL does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from GLOBE International AISBL. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by GLOBE International AISBL to use any item displayed.
The GLOBE logo is exclusive property of GLOBE International AISBL.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on www.globelegislators.org with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not GLOBE International AISBL).
All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are credited on www.globelegislators.org). Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright GLOBE International AISBL.
7) www.globelegislators.org may contain links to websites operated by parties other than GLOBE International AISBL. Such links are provided for your convenience only.
GLOBE International AISBL does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content. GLOBE International AISBL's inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
8) Whilst GLOBE International AISBL makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from www.globelegislators.org it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from www.globelegislators.org.
9) GLOBE International AISBL reserves the right to vary the prices of printed editions of studies listed without notice. All orders for printed editions of studies are subject to availability and GLOBE International AISBL reserves the right to refuse to supply printed editions of studies to any individual.
10) The security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by GLOBE International AISBL or its agents.
11) GLOBE International AISBL shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
12) To the maximum extent permitted by law, the terms and conditions of use of www.globelegislators.org are governed by the laws of Belgium and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Belgium in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the www.globelegislators.org. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists or is created between you and GLOBE International AISBL as a result of these terms and conditions and/or use of www.globelegislators.org.